[amibroker] Backtest Signals Different from PlotShapes

I'm getting slightly different signals from AA Backtest than I am from this snippet of code that I ripped out of S&C article that TJ subsequently wrote code for.
I'm not sure why. Can someone point me in right direction. Is this enough code to see what's happening?
Thanks
Dave

if(Status("action")==actionIndicator)

{

Equity(2);

PlotShapes(Buy * shapeUpArrow,colorGreen,0,DnBand,-24);

PlotShapes(Sell * shapeDownArrow,colorRed,0,UpBand,-24);

//PlotShapes(Short * shapeHollowDownArrow,colorRed,0,UpBand,-24);

//PlotShapes(Cover * shapeHollowUpArrow,colorGreen,0,DnBand,-24);

}