[amibroker] Re: Polynomial Trendlines

Thanks, Ed.  I was hoping to find something that was not quite as
jumpy as a linear regression line.  I had typed Closing prices into
Excel and charted Poly Lines and it looks like it has SOME promise.
I also checked out the threads on Sigma Bands and they too SEEM to
have some viability.  I am not sure how helpful it would truly be to
have either.  I'm just after the cat and looking for other ways to
skin it.  Thanks again for your input.

Dan

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ed Hoopes" <reefbreak_sd@xxx>