[amibroker] Re: Real time data from yahoo to amibroker!!!

Thanks a lot for the encouraging words Brian.

Tim,
Sorry for the late reply.
I think the sheet should work fine to get the volume for US/Canada
stocks too. The only change will be to put the yahoo symbols in place
of NSE symbols currently used and the corresponding Amibroker Symbol.
Actually I had tested it using US market data only. I cannot comment
on weather the US Stock volumes/prices were real time or not as I
could not really test it.
The only concern I can think of is while updating volume/price, we may
lose some of it in case of slow/ broken internt connection ,(or if the
code acts in some funny ways for some reason). I am still thinking of
a mean to avoid this but :(.
Please give it a try and let me know :)

Karthik
If this sheet can prove to be valuable to any, I would be more than
happy to post the it here :-)

Best Regards
Coool.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tim" <raven4ns@xxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>  While I don't need real-time data it would be nice to have volume
> charts available. I have been asking Tomasz to update the
QuoteTracker