[amibroker] PlotText question

I have looked at the PlotText examples and can't seem to figure it out to
use it in other ways than the example.
I guess I'm having trouble understanding where to put it on the x and y axis
according to a value and then how to shift the plot left and right.

//In the example below...

x1 = Param("x1 test",10,-10,20,0.001);

y1 = Param("y1 test",10,-10,20,0.001);

x2 = Param("x2 test",10,-10,20,0.001);

y2 = Param("y2 test",10,-10,20,0.001);

//In the example below...

Plot(10,"",1,1);

PlotText("MyTest",x1,y1,colorBlue,colorDefault); // How do I put the
"MyTest" centered on the line at the left side of the screen on the very
same line?

//How do I then shift the Plot up AND down from that point to control it?

PlotText( "Buy\n@" + 10.00, x2,y2, colorBrightGreen ); // How do I put the
"Buy\n@" in the right Margin if I say 15 or 20 spaces?

What am I doing wrong - Any thoughts?
Thanks in advance.