Re: [amibroker] Re: Help with coding Head And Shoulder

Dennis--
I copied Anthony's code and did an explore using stocks.  i got 5 or 6 which
displayed.  Using futures i got none.  i have index, oil gold
bonds/notes/forex.  i changed the "n last days" to 100 (normally i have it
set to 1) and still got none with futures.

I haven't looked at the charts for a H&S formation, but maybe there is none?
  maybe the code doesn't like 1 minute bars from IB.

sorry i can't help, but at least you know someone else has the same problem...

ron