From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Walt Scudder
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 21:46
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: ***[Possible UCE]*** RE: [amibroker] Moon Phase as a
profitable predictor

Terry & Howard:

Not to add more fuel to this fire - but have either of you given any
thought to look at market activity vs.: the Solunar calendar?
(http://www.kingsoutdoorworld.com/hunting-guide/deer_activity.htm#WHAT%2
0IS%20THE%20SOLUNAR%20THEORY)

This calendar is used by hunters and fishermen to find best days and
times to hunt and fish.  Maybe the sun and moon have the same effect on
the market's hunters and fishermen    :>)  ??

Might just be worth looking at ???