Re: [amibroker] Moving average crossover

Not exactly what you are looking for but contains some of what you want is
the AFL Example I posted to the AFL library
param and Optimize are same format with just the different function name at
the front.
You will just need to modify the example to suit your needs
http://www.amibroker.com/library/detail.php?id=545

--
Cheers
Graham