[amibroker] Re: Exporting (converting) U.S StockDatabase for .DAT (Metastock).

At least they mentioned/advertised the database in amiboker site as
it would be brand new. At so far, I found a few tickers not exist
anymore, but db and companies listed should be enough for average
users. I checked your hemscott DB and it seems to have more
companies (over 10.000) instead amibroker DB included average 7000-
8000 companies. So, it seems you have even more fulfilled DB via
hemsscott.

After I researched Hemscott DB, it actually have nothing to do with
Ameribroker DB - Quality, Quantity and reliability are far from each
other.

Let´s say this way; This issue is not for you. I took & work only
for test purpose with amibroker and not very taken or satisfied of
with the application. Meta is far much better.

Best Regards,

Focorba