[amibroker] Re: Never Took Trigonometry

Actually you made a good point.  Eckhardt did write an article warning
of problems with indicators that fail the "c-test."  Which basically
means that if a change in the unit of measure changes an angle or
indicator value, that approach will give inconsistent results like
when a stock splits. To do the c-test in AB "split" the data. If the
indicator or angle is the same both pre and post split, it passes the
c-test.  If not it fails.  If anyone wants a pdf of the article, email
me privately. P.S. Linregslope applied directly to a price array fails
the c-test.  Which doesn't mean that linregslope is worthless BTW.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sebastiandanconia"