Re: [amibroker] New user needs help with Equity() example malfunction...

Ignore this post.
It is a duplicate that was delayed for days and already answered.

On Aug 22, 2006, at 10:47 AM, see3d wrote:

I cut and pasted the following AFL from one of the examples somewhere
--I can't find it again at present, so I will include the AFL with
this post. I have tried to make it run, but it has a problem that I
can not figure out --perhaps I do not understand something. The AFL
allows you to use the Parameters to manually set buy/sell/short/cover
points on your chart and shows the equity curve. It works fine for
buy and sell. However, any short or cover always shows as a redundant
signal no matter what order I put them in. I have gone over the
syntax and can not find anything that is not symetrical to the buy/
sell cases. I am not sure if it a problem with the AFL, or with me. I
would appreciate any help, or just testing to see if it works for
someone else.

Thanks, Dennis

[snip]