[amibroker] Re: Preferences still reverting to default

That has been happening to me too from time to time but I think I know
the reason why.

When I run quite a few applications at the same time and I decide to
shutdown AB, the application shuts down, but the module that is
connected to my feed (IQFeed) remains running in an idle state.

If I run AB again, the default properties override my preferences.
The same thing happens if I crash the connection module.

What I do know is to wait until the module shuts down by itself.
Sometimes it can take up to 5 minutes but after that, I can run AB
again and the preferences are OK.

No clue, why the module doesn't shut down along with the application.
 It could be a memory problem (leakage) somewhere, not necessarily
with AB.

Costas