Re: [amibroker] Preferences still reverting to default

Hello,

Same problem with me also. Has any one got an idea why
preferences are set back to default and solution to
this problem. For me MA parameters are changed to
default similarly colour settings and volume colors in
price charts. Had this problem yesterday also.

This seems to be hapening only with price charts MA
and also in case of MAs used in other AFL indicators
by drag and drop method.It does not seem to affect
independent AFL indicators. Price charts and MA are
most affected.The problem occurs when loading up AB. I
had written to support a year ago about this problem.
But recently it seems to be occuring again.

Saji