RE: [amibroker] Locking Right Axis and styleLeftAxisScale for Text Display?

Terry,

Thanks, Each of the values are at the top of the screen, rather than down
the left side.
Can I use PlotText() to plot the value left justifed on the visible screen
on each line?
Do you know how to use PlotText()? I can't but one example.  MV

GraphXSpace = 20;
Plot(Close,"Close",1,1);

Plot(LastValue(H,89),"89HIGH",colorRose,1 );

Plot(LastValue(L,89),"89LOW",colorPaleGreen,1 );

Plot(Close,"Close",1,1 | styleLeftAxisScale );  // Close added to Left Axis
to set Default scale the same as right axis

Plot(LastValue(H,89),"89HIGH",4,1 | styleLeftAxisScale );

Plot(LastValue(L,89),"89LOW",5,1| styleLeftAxisScale );