RE: [amibroker] Pro's & Con's of running Multiple Copies of AB?

This is what I found to be true.  Now maybe I did it wrong or there is a
better way

I actually installed another copy on my HD in another location

Have one for EOD and one for RT data

>From what I can tell the computer Registry though only sees one copy of AB

So when you open up both copies and both data bases you will have both
Broker.exe running

So with that said if you were to do any back testing I think AB can get
confused, especially If you are using Fred's IO I would say that it
definitely gets confused with both open

With any back testing I would close one of the AB's and make sure that you
have no "ghost" Broker.exe  running on your computer

Mark

  _____