RE: [amibroker] Put Ranking Position in Title

I have several times, several ways.  The single thing I seem to find (at
least in the library) is a single formula what uses Relative Strength and
Guppy like averages along with PositionScore to develop a "Ranking".  It is
this I have experimented with to try variations on the approach but have not
gotten anything I either think is useful or can understand.  That is why I
was hoping for some direct dialog or some specific other message sources.

I guess I am looking for a direct listing from 1 to n, where n is the total
number of issues in the watchlist being analyzed, and the numbers are rank
positions of some indicator or formula.  I think I mentioned in my message
that when I tried xxx = PositionScore with PositionScore = some variable, I
got the same value in two different columns, rather than integers from 1 to
n in the positionscore column.

You have searched quite effectively for others in the past. Is it the
purebytes site that works for you or .....???????

Ken

  _____