RE: [amibroker] Real Time from Fidelity Active Trader Pro

Yes. Be sure to setup a minute database (or whatever time frame you
want). I think there is no Fidelity choice for backfill (Menus->Data
Source/Proxy->Backfill source) as a friend of mine has Fidelity and told
me this. So, if you're not around or the link goes down or whatever, you
can't fill the holes. IB is a better choice. It allows up to 30 days of
backfill by the minute.

However, another friend says this backfill "clears" any older history. I
haven't had time to check that yet. I did setup a minute database and am
able to backfill the 30 days. When I update, for example, the last day
or last 5 days, it does not delete older history. (Don't need QT for IB
data, but it can be used as well).

--

Terry