[amibroker] Re: Unweighted Composites (again!)

Hi Joe,

Yes! Still looking for help. One of the responses presented a
solution, but requires doing the CUM outside of AddToComposite and
thus requires plotting another pane for the resulting composite. I'd
rather plot the composite in the normal price pane, just like any
other.

Here's a link that is as good an explanation as i could give for
wanting to use unweighted composites for sector breadth comparisons.

http://www.decisionpoint.com/TAcourse/Unweighted.html

Thanks for the reply and any help.

Tim