RE: [amibroker] COM Object Statement Works One Place but Not another

are you absolutely positive that these 2 statements were in the original and
that they didn't give you an error?

   cs        = AB.Stocks(Sym) ;
   cs.FullName = SymName          ;                 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Error in
this statement ***

the problem is that cs is a variable that contains the ticker taken from the
object AB.Stocks(sym).

Then you try to use cs as an object in cs.FullName and it isn't.

Hard to believe that it worked.  Did the original pass the syntax checker?

  _____