[amibroker] What are these Files?

I've hunted through the Help file as well as some Readme's and cannot find these files mentioned.

broker.watch
brokerold.bcharts
broker.newcharts
broker.exe-CommandBars47

I don't know what occurrence cause them to be made or what they are for.

There are also backup files made that I'm not sure when or why they were created

broker.masterback
brokernewcharts.bak
broker.bcharts.bak

I'm trying to find what caused my preferences to change and why I lost some charts in several of my layouts. Formulas are still in Custom folder. Also all tickers have no long name data in the various lists. The Information is still there, just doesn't show. Digging through the files in AB folders and my database Layout, I found these files that I could use some help with and perhaps why and where the old configuration may reside.

Thanks
Dave