[amibroker] Multiple FILTER in a single exploration to check for various setups

Hello from Roma,

I am really new to AmiBroker, but nevertheless I am already amazed at
it (still in trial mode here)

It is easy to write an exploration with only one filter, but I am
unable to figure out how to write a SINGLE exploration with more than
one filter.(i.e. each stock in the DB to be checked against each
setup - No system testing here, just checking EOD data for next day
signals).

It is still unclear to me (even if I've already checked the "FILTER
questions" 2003 thread) if I can accomplish the following:

Setup01= magic_rule_01
Setup02= golden_rule_02
Setup03= this_never_fails_03

FILTER = Setup01 OR Setup02 OR Setup03
and then with addcolumn I can print which setup triggered

I have read a message that says "multiple filters can only be used
with AND function" and this puzzles me.

Or do I have to run one exploration for each setup?

Or maybe exploration/filter is not the proper way to go and I have to
use a scan?

TIA,

Valerio