[amibroker] Priority of regular selling condition and applystop

Hello, all

       I got a question about the priority of regular sell condition
and stoploss using Applystop. It seems the Applystop has higher
priority than regular selling condition. If  selling condition and
applystop happen on a same bar, the exit price will be calculated using
applystop.

     How can I change it? I like to set the priority of selling
condition higher than the applystop. Because my regular selling
condition is set at open of each bar, which occurs earlier than
applystop.

    Any comments are highly appreciated.

Bill