  From: Herman
  To: _AmiBroker
  Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2006 3:23 PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Do i need to install ActiveX?

  I am trying to run this code:

  AB = new ActiveXObject("Broker.Application");
  AW = AB.ActiveWindow;
  if( AW.ZoomToRange( FDTstr, LDTstr ) )
  {
     WScript.Echo("Zoom successfull" );
  }

  and get a syntax error on the first line,
  I change computers recently, how do i know ActiveX is installed? How do I install it if it is not there?
  TIA,
  herman