From: "brian.z123" <brian.z123@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 12:52 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Script

Hello Don,

Good old Microsoft to the rescue!

Microsoft give plenty away but the trick sometimes is in finding it.
I managed to download a .chm file for scripting help.
This shortlink director should lead to the msdn page with the
download section.
Wait a few seconds after going to makeashorterlink and it will
redirect.

Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?I1B025A8D

There is some additional notes on script at that page and in the
left link pane at the bottom there is also a download tab.
Go to the download page and scroll down until you find
Microsoft Windows Script 5.6 documentation.
The download says validation required.
I didn't need to enter anything(???)
I am a registered MSFT user.

After downloading the file to your desktop, right click properties
and select >unblock>apply>OK and away you go.

It is quite a nice little read for a VB and JScript education.

Here's is the long URL just in case.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-
us/script56/html/0a8270d7-7d8f-4368-b2a7-065acb52fc54.asp

Let me know if you can't find the page and I will try another
shortlink.
Trimurl, that I was kindly given by another Amifriend is N/A to me
at the moment, so this is my first try of the shortlink service.

BrianB2.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Don Lindberg" <dlindber@xxx>
wrote:

> Thanks Brian, I will check it out.