[amibroker] Re: Yahoo Data: Volume Split Question

Dave, by replacing

$FORMAT Date_DMY,Open,High,Low,Close,Volume,AdjClose

with

$FORMAT Date_DMY,Open,High,Low,Close,Volume

(remove AdjClose) in the first line of the aqh.format file you import
historical data not-split-adjusted. So that means actual volume, but
also actual price....

-treliff

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "inner_records" <inner_records@xxx>