From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Allan Wade
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 5:37 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: OT: Message viewer

I'll jump in on this one.....I do have this program. It's good for
downloading files from the files section and is OK for messages. PG Offline
is *much* better for messages, though. I was in contact with the developer,
wanting him to allow exports to some type of file that could be searched by
one of the desktop search programs but he said no. The messages are saved in
a MS Access database, so I guess with some effort, they could be exported by
the end user.
The problem with the Groupfetch (Yahoo Group Downloader) program is that
release 2.5 has some "inconsistencies".  I have tried getting hold of Guru,
the developer many many many times. He finally emailed me back saying that
he had some family problems, but was now back developing again and wanted me
to resend a list of problems I was having. That was about 3 months ago and I
haven't heard from him since (I tried emailing him again on several
occasions).

Allan