  From: C Alvarez
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 7:16 PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Re: Losing Trades in Custom Backtester

  I guess I should read the sample more closely.
  From sample page:
  "One thing worth mentioning is the fact that since scaling-in
  signals do not store position score this example formula does not
  support ranking of signals according to user-defined scores."

  I need the PosScore information, so I will see if I can solve the
  problem another way.

  Cey

  --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "C Alvarez" <yahoo@xxx> wrote:

  > More information.
  > So the first trade signal has a PosScore but the subsequent scale
  in
  > signals have PosScore empty.
  >
  > Cey
  >
  > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "C Alvarez" <yahoo@> wrote:
  > >
  > > Tomasz,
  > >
  > > The sample code looks like it will let me do what I want. The
  > > problem I am now running into is the sig.PosScore is empty. Why
  is
  > > that? I am setting it.
  > >

  > > Thanks,
  > > Cey
  > >
  > > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@>
  > > wrote:
  > > >
  > > > Hello,
  > > >
  > > > Answer is here: http://www.amibroker.com/kb/2006/04/24/using-
  > > redundant-signals-for-entries/
  > > >

  > > > Best regards,
  > > > Tomasz Janeczko
  > > > amibroker.com

  Signal

  =
  > > bo.GetNextSignal(bar) )
  > > > {
  > > > if( sig.IsEntry())
  > > > {
  > > > if (some_condition) // don't
  > > take trade
  > > > {
  > > > sig.PosSize = 0;
  > > > }
  > > > }
  > > > }
  > > >
  > > > bo.ProcessTradeSignals(bar); // Process current
  bar's