[amibroker] Re: Best / inexpensive real time feed?

There are many posts here about feeds, some very recently so you may
want to search on Esignal, IQFeed, etc.   For US stocks IQFeed is
cheaper then Esignal but at this point seems somewhat unreliable (read
the posts).   I considered quote.com but was told by tech support that
the feed also has limitations/problems.

I have seached over and over for a better price/performance combo but
the only US stock feed I have confidence in with AmiBroker is Esignal
right now, which  is a shame because they are pricey.   Hopefully
we'll have more/better choices in the future as companies like IQFEED
resolve some of their "bugs" but right now Esignal is the only one I
personally have confidence in.  Maybe some others have other
experiences.   You can also get futures and options from esignal but
is more expensive.

Oh, just occured to me that if you have Interactive Brokers and can
live with (a) limited data backfill and (b) 100 symbolsm, their feed
is free although I havn't used it because I can not live w/ those 2
limitations.

MIke

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "spammernator"