RE: [amibroker] Re: Dynamic Naming of Composites

 Well thanks for the messages and further searching has provided several
examples of finding the averages of watchlists.

There is one seemingly significant piece of information missing from
everything I have read; maybe the answer is obvious...

When you have your formula to calculate various watchlists (within the
single formula using loops or multiple statements, etc), what the heck do
you point the Filter at in the AA window?  Do you literally have to scan
every symbol in your entire database in order to pick out just those that
are in each individual watchlist??????

It seems this is the only way to do it but yikes.

I assume you use Scan but maybe you use Explore...still, there has to be a
setting for the filter......

Even considering GetCategorySymbol--which should go right to the watchlists
you want, do you really have to cycle thru all symbols?

Can someone help me on this point....

Thanks,

Ken