From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Steve Dugas
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 7:03 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] OT: Message viewer

Hi Thomas - I just used PG Offline last week to download 13,000+ messages
from a group I joined recently. Yahoo locked me out midway. but I finished
up the next day and have not had any problems with it. Possibly you got a
bad install?

Steve

PS - At the time, I did a quick search on Download.com and did not see any
other Yahoo bulk downloaders.