  From: Hetal
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2006 6:54 AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Any Help Please error in code

  Hello Friends,

  I get an error5 Argument #1 has incorrect type (The function expects
  diferent argument here)
  Dono whether i am doing this is right or dono where i am going wrong.
  What i want is in intraday mode i am tryinmg to pull full days todays
  volume and comparing it with prv days volume
  To get prv days is far i cant get to the 1st step any help would be
  appreciated.
  The code giving the above error is as below:

  a6=TimeFrameGetPrice(Foreign("NFCE1_3100","VOLUME"), inDaily ,0); // to
  get today's total volume till now in intraday mode

  If this is solved i would also like to compre it with prv days's vol
  also.
  Thanks in advance

  Regards
  -hetu