Re: [amibroker] Amibroker on Linux with Wine

Yes, You need to install IE6 into your wine environment.
The easiest way to do this, Is to use the "Winetools" utility.
Winetools is ageing now, And doesn't seem to be keeping up with the
latest releases of wine.
However, There is an alternative to Winetools called Winedoors that is
currently in production.

Also, Wine 0.9.18 has been released. Im testing it now. All looks good
to use V0.9.18 sofar....
I'll post the test results in the Operations Listing:

http://www.amibroker.org/3rdparty/Amibroker_on_Linux/OperationsListing.pdf

    Michael.