Re: [amibroker] Chart times drifting due to daylight savings

You can set different intraday time settings for different Groups
So you could place the different tickers in different groups

When daylight saving changes, you would possibly have to change the
settings for each group, but I am not certain how any history data
will be affected. I know that my own data has to be exported and
re-imported making the appropriate time shift as daylight saving
changes

--
Cheers
Graham