[amibroker] Need 4 Intraday History Files

Hi All,

I would like to start an intraday DB. The sole purpose of the DB is to give me access to Rydex a.m. pricing ( 10:30 ) for testing purposes, so any time interval that gives me 10:30 prices would be great - 60 min, 30 min, 20 min, etc....

The DB will only have 4 tickers - the indices for the funds that have morning pricing ( SPX, NDX, RUT, DJI ).

Offhand, I can think of a couple of cheap and easy ways to do this:
1. Quote.com Livecharts, import via AmiQuote
2. Medved QT, import via plugin, tickers coming from Scottrade, Ameritrade or any free source
3. Prophet.net - I remember people recommending this in the past but I don't know anything about it.

The problem is, it will take me a long time to build up a meaningful history for testing. So I am wondering, would anyone be able to send me a history file of decent length for these 4 tickers to help me get started? Then I could use one of the above methods to keep it current ( unless anyone knows a better way! ).

I can also be reached at sjdugas@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks very much for any help!

Steve