[amibroker] #include statement error

Hello,

I was trying to use this include statement:

#pragma nocache
#include "C:\My Libs\AFL\Test.afl"

I was getting an error:
"Error 32. Syntax Error, probably missing semicolon at the end of the
previous line"

But when I deleted the space of the word "My Libs", the error message
disappeared!
Is this a bug in Amibroker, not taking space between directory names?

If this is really the problem then the solution is easy, just delete
the space, right?
But then, it doesn't allow us to use spaces between directory names, if
this is the problem with AB, I think someone should fix it