Re: [amibroker] Amibroker on Linux with Wine

Yes,
     Amibroker/AmiQuote/QuoteTracker EOD/Intraday modes are all working
very well under Wine (V0.9.17).
    I use QuoteTracker/AmiQuote with AmiBroker every day.
    (Inconvienence: You can't resize the QuoteTracker window and both AB
& QT like to be in the same desktop)

I found Crossoffice inferior to the latest revisions of wine. (Only
benefit is paid support).
(And I couldn't get AmiQuote "importing" data into AmiBroker under
XOffice!!!)

A few questions/notes:
0) Have you gone through the steps here:
http://www.amibroker.org/3rdparty/Amibroker_on_Linux/
1) You must have installed Internet Explorer 6.
2) Have you installed the Wine registry overides here:

http://www.amibroker.org/3rdparty/Amibroker_on_Linux/WindowsSystem/AB_Wine_Overides/

Michael.