[amibroker] Re: How to plot the spread (differnce) between two securities?

Hi Robert,

Sorry i was late to respond ur msg.

Thanks for the idea. It is nice and simple .

Good that u have included param so when the underlying price changes
one can select the call/put sysmbols on the fly and no need to change
codes.

Regards
-hetu

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "rhoemke" <robert@xxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i got this here:
> Ticker1 = ParamStr("Symbol 1", Name() );
> Ticker2 = ParamStr("Symbol 2", Name() );
> Plot(Foreign(Ticker1, "C")-Foreign(Ticker2, "C"), "",
> ParamColor("Color", colorCycle ), styleLine );
>
> Regards
> Robert
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Graham <kavemanperth@> wrote:
> >
> > try this
> > setForeign("NFCE1_2900",1)
> > e1=TimeFrameGetPrice("CLOSE", inDaily,-1);
> > restorepricearrays();
> >
> > the only thing may be if the different symbols do not have the
correct
> > prices for the same time bar. The 1 in the setforeign allows the
> > foreign to allign to the main symbol, but if the main symbol does
not
> > have a bar at that time it will not read the foreign.
> >
> > --
> > Cheers
> > Graham
> > AB-Write >< Professional AFL Writing Service
> > Yes, I write AFL code to your requirements
> > http://e-wire.net.au/~eb_kavan/ab_write.htm
> >

> > On 25/07/06, Hetal <hetal_mba@> wrote:
> > > hello Friends,
> > >
> > > I am working on the enclosed code but seems that there is
something i
> > > am missing . Bascically these are call symbols which i get it
with my
> > > rt data vendors i want the quotes in title in a stacked way as
> > > series: call : Puts on the left upper corner on the underlying
charts
> > > dont know where i am missing . I dont know whether AB can get
the
> > > price of (foreign) of prv day in rt mode . i dono whether
foreign and
> > > timeframegetprice wrks to gather.
> > >
> > > e=Foreign("NFCE1_2900","CLOSE");
> > > e1=(TimeFrameGetPrice(Foreign("NFCE1_2900","CLOSE"), inDaily,-
1));
> > > //The aboveline gives me error
> > >
> > > ANy help friends on this code would be appreciated.
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > -hetu
> > >

> > > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "personal592002"

> > > it