Re: [amibroker] Re: Multi Row Colored Ribbons

Good.  I don't have a problem with the labels scrolling off the screen.  They do pop to the right once by the number of empty bars (e.g., 10) when scrolling.  If this is a problem, it should be possible to modify the code in order to eliminate that behavior.  Also, looking back through the messages I see that you had trouble with AA output.  I suspect (but don't really know) that the problem is associated with runtime status.  In any case, you can easily see bar values by using Title.
Bill

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: MarketMonk777
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 10:48 PM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: Multi Row Colored Ribbons

  Hi Bill,

  I just tried it again and it works this time.  The only thing I can think of is that I inserted your code into a section that get's painted over.

  The titles though do stay fixed at where they were first placed and as you scroll the chart back in time, they scroll to the right and can scroll off the screen out of view.

  I am pushing well beyond my skill level and really appreciate all the support that everyone including you is providing me.

  Dave
  MM