Re: [amibroker] Re: How to plot the spread (differnce) between two securities?

try this
setForeign("NFCE1_2900",1)
e1=TimeFrameGetPrice("CLOSE", inDaily,-1);
restorepricearrays();

the only thing may be if the different symbols do not have the correct
prices for the same time bar. The 1 in the setforeign allows the
foreign to allign to the main symbol, but if the main symbol does not
have a bar at that time it will not read the foreign.

--
Cheers
Graham