From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Corey Saxe
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 11:42 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Multi Row Colored Ribbons

Try:

// overall ribbon
down = MACD()<Signal() AND MA(C,5)<MA(MA(C,5),7);
up = MACD()>Signal() AND MA(C,5)>MA(MA(C,5),7);
Color = IIf(down,colorRed,IIf(Up,colorGreen, colorYellow));
//bottom ribbon, plots last
Plot(2,"Cond1",IIf(
MACD()<Signal(),colorRed,colorGreen),styleOwnScale|styleArea|styleNoLabel,0,
100 );
Plot(2.5,"",colorBlack,styleOwnScale|styleArea|styleNoLabel,0, 100
);//bottom black line, plots fourth

// Mid ribbon
Plot(4.5,"Cond2", IIf( MA(C,5)<MA(MA(C,5),7),
colorRed, colorGreen), styleOwnScale|styleArea|styleNoLabel, 0, 100
);//plots third
Plot(5.0,"",colorBlack,styleOwnScale|styleArea|styleNoLabel, 0, 100 );//2nd
black line, plots second

Plot(7.5,"Overall Ribbon",Color, styleOwnScale|styleArea|styleNoLabel, 0,
100 );//top ribbon, plots first

This was from long ago and doesn't reflect any updated code that subsequent
betas would have provided.

-CS