Re: Fw: [amibroker] Need Help

Joe, thanks for your help, but I'm still getting no arrows displaying
on the chart even though there are numerous buy/sell signals.  I even
copied your code verbatim into its own pane and all I got was the
basic price line.

Tomasz, is it possible that there is something corrupted in my
software that would indicate the need to re-install it?

Chuck Dudek