[amibroker] Re: How to plot the spread (differnce) between two securities?

Dave, Thank you.  Your formalu did just what I wanted. I modified it
slightly to add a parameter box.

ticker = ParamStr( "Ticker", "spy" );
OtherStk = Foreign (ticker, "Close");
Spread = Close - OtherStk;
Plot( Spread, "Spread - Difference", colorRed, styleDots );

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "MarketMonk777" <dlittner@xxx>
wrote:

> You can try this:
>
> OtherStk = Foreign ("AMD", "Close");
> Delta = Close - OtherStk;
> Plot( Delta, "Diff of 2 stocks", colorRed, styleDots );
>
> You would put this in a chart on your INTC stock.  Keep in mind
that as you
> change your current symbol, this chart will show the difference
between the
> currently viewed symbol and AMD.
>
> You might be able to select two symbols via the parameters box and
plot
> their difference if this is something specific you are trying to
accomplish
> or need the flexibility to change symbols.
>
> Regards,
>
> Dave

On Behalf