Re: [amibroker] Method to Copy Russell files

David,

You can also download the Russell holdings (as well as other indices) from the ishares website. You have to register but its free and you can get an excel or csv file which is easier than trying to copy from the Russell PDF's. Attached is what the Russell 2000 looks like.

Regards,

Duke jones, CMT