  From: dingo
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, July 21, 2006 12:09 PM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] Importing Dates?

  maybe this can help:

    From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Dugas
    Sent: Friday, July 21, 2006 11:21 AM
    To: Yahoo - AmiBroker
    Subject: [amibroker] Importing Dates?

    Hello again    8 - )

    I am trying to analyse the history of trading signals for several market timers. They generally provide a list of entries and exits along with the trade dates. I would like to load these signals into AB to create an equity line for each timer's signals, something like this I guess

    Buy = Datenum == 1050102
         or Datenum = 1050304....

    Sell = Datenum == 1050202
         or Datenum = 1050404....

    I would also like to update the lists periodically for a while as new signals are published. I have started by manually typing each date into my code in Datenum() format, but I can see that this is going to take me forever, and will be a pain to keep it current. Can anyone think of a clever way to accomplish this using CSV files or Excel or something to automate or somehow make it easier? Thanks very much!

    Steve