Re: [amibroker] Need Help

Hi Charles - You have to remove the extra buy/sell signals by using the
function
called EXREM .... see how this works.    I added the two exrem and one plot
statements.

JOE
Buy=C>MA(C,10);

Sell=C<MA(C,10);

Short=Sell;

Cover=Buy;

Buy = ExRem(Buy,Sell);

Sell = ExRem(Sell,Buy);

shape = Buy * shapeUpArrow + Sell * shapeDownArrow;

PlotShapes( shape, IIf( Buy, colorGreen, colorRed ), 0, IIf( Buy, Low,
High ) );

Plot(C,"Close",colorBlack,styleLine|styleThick);