  From: Terry
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, July 21, 2006 7:14 PM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] trading futures

  I use the NDX as a proxy as you saw in my screen shot. Based on testing the ER2 (Russell 2000 futures for which I have historical data), the Close is fairly consistent with the ER2 and thus $RUT makes a good proxy. The Open varies much more and really needs back-adjusted futures data to test. I am "assuming" the NQs are the same. They "should be" because they are tracking the index.

  There are sources of back-adjusted futures contracts. I am trying to get CSI Data to provide this directly to AB. They have the data. I'm pretty sure they can export this data to Metastock and you can read Metastock data with that plug-in.

  --

  Terry