[amibroker] Re: Universal ODBC/SQL Data/AFL plugin available

Hello Tomasz,

Thanks for the plugin.

For those who don't know the story, I believe you developed it as a
direct reponse to requests made at the feedback centre only a few
short weeks ago.
Prior to that I don't believe it was on your short list (I might be
wrong).
If so that would be a world record for developer response to
significant client upgrade requests.

Top marks.

BrianB.

P.S

Now for my next project I would like a ..............etc!
(fill in the blanks yourself).

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>