[amibroker] Importing Dates?

Hello again    8 - )

I am trying to analyse the history of trading signals for several market timers. They generally provide a list of entries and exits along with the trade dates. I would like to load these signals into AB to create an equity line for each timer's signals, something like this I guess

Buy = Datenum == 1050102
     or Datenum = 1050304....

Sell = Datenum == 1050202
     or Datenum = 1050404....

I would also like to update the lists periodically for a while as new signals are published. I have started by manually typing each date into my code in Datenum() format, but I can see that this is going to take me forever, and will be a pain to keep it current. Can anyone think of a clever way to accomplish this using CSV files or Excel or something to automate or somehow make it easier? Thanks very much!

Steve