[amibroker] OT: Can't Locate Indices

Hi All,

I recently began trading double-beta funds, and have switched back to QP in order to get fund data again. I have found 4 benchmark indices that are missing from QP and I can't seem to find a free data source which has these, or even a free website where I can look at them. Would anyone be able to suggest a site where I can find these? Thanks very much!

Steve

1. Bank of New York Emerging Markets ADR 50
( benchmark for Profunds Ultra/UltraShort Emerging Markets )

2. MSCI US Broad Market
( benchmark for Direxion Total Market Bull 2.5 )

3. MSCI Emerging Markets
( benchmark for Direxion Emerging Markets Bull/Bear 2.0 )

4. S&P Latin America 40
( benchmark for Direxion Latin America Bull 2.0 )