[amibroker] Separate trading hours start-end times..

"AmiBroker collects all the data within the local database, but
displays only those data which are inside selected trading hours
start-end time.
These settings affect all charts and windows !!!!! "     -  This
setting is per database and not window.

My problem is that for different securities the start-end times
change. For NYSE/NASDQ stocks the times are 9:30 till 16:00 and for
Notes and Bond Futures they are 8:00 till 15:00 (I believe?!?)

Is there a way around it?   Is it a new feature/ enhancement to the AB
program? (which is fantastic otherwise)

P.S
I have seen a lot of programs and I can honestly say that in my
opinion the number one program is Tradestation8 and AmiBroker is
following after that.
I am using Interactivebrokers account and the combination it gives me
together with the AB is great. I have real time data, backfill for 30
days and its free.
The charting capabilities and the graphical interface of Tradestation,
the easy of use of all the tools is superb in my eyes. But the
AmiBroker is excellent as well. It has its "moments" but overall I am
very very pleased.
Thanks to the Creators and to the guys who help!!!