RE: [amibroker] formatting columns?

I don't think you read my solution carefully. I didn't just add a 0.

I moved the variable to the left of the comma:  "Contract (IN) " +
ThisContractNameIn  and replaced it with a 0.

Only Tomasz decides if somethings a bug or a "feature" but I'd suggest you
put in an "enhancement" request at the feedback center:
http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/index.php

Please try what I suggested and lemme know what happened.